Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Super Moderator
    I cannot access this forums Help Desk.


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    Let me ask you Steven are they going to have a description with them ? Right now they just say emot18,emot19,etc... Some of them I can't tell what they are.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: I cannot access this forums Help Desk.

    1
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.